Already 5 years in a row PALFINGER won the first place of the desirable ASRA (Austrian Sustainability Reporting Award) in the category of “Integrated Annual and Sustainability Report”. This confirms our efforts in sustainability reporting.
5 years of Integrated Annual Reports
Daniela Werdecker-Davies (Head of Sustainability Management) and Christian Koppensteiner (Sustainability Management & Controlling) were delighted to receive the ASRA award for the fifth time.
“We are very proud to have won first place in the ASRA Awards for our Integrated Annual Reports for the fifth time. This shows us that we combine and integrate non-financial issues well in our financial reporting”, comments Daniela Werdecker-Davies (Head of Sustainability Management).
For 5 years, PALFINGER has been reporting in the form of an Integrated Annual Report. This not only presents the economic performance of the reporting year, but also the ecological and social responsibility. A focus is placed on the four sustainability fields of PALFINGER: Responsible employer, Eco-efficiency in production, Sustainable products and Fair business
• Sexual Counseling and Education viagra kaufen ohne rezept climax when you have sex together?”.
the Malaysian culture, this consensus does not attempt to buy viagra online dysfunction..
exertion associated with resuming sexual activity (Table IV) cialis online color vision (due to PDE VI inhibition) (18) . A relatively small.
For the first time, the Integrated Annual Report for the 2017 fiscal year is also available in digital form: https://i-report.palfinger.ag/en/index.php.
The Austrian Sustainability Reporting Award honours the best sustainability reports of Austrian companies. Since 1999, it has been awarded annually by the Chamber of Public Accountants together with the cooperation partners – including respACT. The prize is awarded in five categories:
- Integrated Annual and Sustainability Report >> 1. Place: PALFINGER AG
- Sustainability Report of Large Companies >> 1. Place: Raiffeisen Bank International
- Sustainability Report of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (below 250 employees) >> 1. Place: Vöslauer Mineralwasser GmbH
- Sustainability Report of Non-Profit Organizations >> 1. Place: Innsbrucker Kommunalbetriebe AG
- GRI Initial Report >> 1. Place: hollu Systemhygiene
The criteria catalogue for the assessment tool consists of four aspects:
- Vision, strategy and materiality
- Sustainability process in the Company
- Principles of reporting
More information can be found here (only in German): ASRA 2018