Imprint and information in accordance with § 5 E-commerce Law and §§ 24, 25 Media Law
Lamprechtshausener Bundesstraße 8
5101 Bergheim, Austria
T +43 662 2281 – 0
F +43 662 2281 – 81077
Commercial register no.: FN 33393 h
Regional court as commercial court: Salzburg
UID: ATU 36827902
Chamber: Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
Main contents of palfinger.com and palfinger.ag
– presentation of PALFINGER group
– information on Business Areas, Products, Services, Investor Relations
Andreas Klauser, CEO
Martin Zehnder, Member of the Executive Board – COO/CTO
Felix Strohbichler, Member of the Executive Board – CFO
Hubert Palfinger jun. (Chairman)
Gerhard Rauch (Deputy Chairman)
Hannes Palfinger (2nd Deputy Chairman)
Ellyn Shenglin Cai
Ownership of shares:
Around 56,6 percent of the PALFINGER AG is owned directly or indirectly by the PALFINGER family
Legal provisions relating to the use of this website / Exclusion of liability
1) Subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions, PALFINGER AG, its subsidiaries and all its other affiliates under Section 15 of the Austrian Aktiengesetz [Public Limited Companies Act], hereinafter all collectively called PALFINGER, hereby grant you permission to use PALFINGER’s websites by visiting these websites, printing these out or storing these electronically on a local drive. Any other use shall require PALFINGER’s express, prior written approval.
2) PALFINGER hereby reserves all rights to texts, images, graphics, sounds, animations and videos, as well as their arrangement on the websites. In particular, such content and works shall be subject to the applicable copyrights. The use of the particular background images on the sites ist generally not allowed.The content of the PALFINGER websites shall not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. PALFINGER hereby reserves the right to at any time alter, add to or wholly or partly delete the content of its websites, or to restrict access to its websites (to certain user groups). PALFINGER shall not assume responsibility for any consequences arising therefrom.
3) Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all rights to brands, logos and other trademarks shall be protected, and shall accrue exclusively to the respective holder. Other intellectual property such as patents, registered designs, utility models and the like shall also be protected accordingly. No licence to use PALFINGER’s intellectual property, or third-party intellectual property, shall be granted as a result of the PALFINGER websites.
4) The PALFINGER websites have been put together in order to make accessible to the public general information on PALFINGER and its products. PALFINGER shall use the diligence necessary in commerce in order to keep the information on its websites accurate and up-to-date. However, no warranty can be given as to availability, completeness, accuracy or up-to-dateness. Details relating to our products shall be non-binding, shall be for initial information purposes only and shall not be expressly or tacitly warranted. All details relating to data or test values shall be provided exclusively on the basis of this legal notice. PALFINGER also hereby reserves the right to alter or add to the information provided, without this requiring prior notice.
5) These websites may contain information on PALFINGER products that are not available in your country. The existence of such information on these websites shall not imply any intention on the part of PALFINGER to announce that these products will be available throughout the world.
6) All statements relating to the future and concerning PALFINGER, market developments or other general developments shall be based wholly or partly on subjective estimates. A number of factors, such as for example changes to the general economic and/or political setting, or natural disasters, may bring about that actual developments deviate materially from the forecasts expressly or tacitly made. PALFINGER does not intend to continually update such statements relating to the future.
7) PALFINGER HEREBY EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY OR WARRANTY FOR LOSS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THE PALFINGER WEBSITES WHATSOEVER. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL RELATE ALSO, BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, TO DAMAGE TO YOUR IT SYSTEM BROUGHT ABOUT BY VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNICAL SHORTCOMINGS. IN SO FAR AS MANDATORY STATUTORY PROVISIONS CONFLICT HEREWITH, OR INSOFAR as THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IS INEFFECTIVE OR INOPERABLE, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. IN ANY EVENT HOWEVER, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY IN CASES OF SLIGHT NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF PALFINGER.
8) References to other websites (hyperlinks and the like) have been inserted only for your convenience. PALFINGER shall assume no responsibility for the existence of such websites or for the accuracy, completeness or legality of the content. PALFINGER hereby expressly distances itself from the websites linked to.
9) No information provided on the PALFINGER websites shall constitute or represent an offer to buy shares or interests in the PALFINGER Group, or to trade therein.
10) Normally, it shall be possible to use our websites without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email addresses) are collected on our website, this shall always occur on a voluntary basis, insofar as possible. These data shall not be passed on to third parties outside of the PALFINGER Group without your express consent.
11) Austrian substantive law, excluding the conflict-of-law standards under international private law, shall exclusively apply to all legal issues in connection with this website and all other PALFINGER websites. Salzburg/Austria shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction, unless there is any other mandatory place of jurisdiction.
Scope of validity
This privacy statement explains to users the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected on this website and used by the responsible provider PALFINGER AG, Lamprechtshausener Bundesstraße 8, 5101 Bergheim, Austria, Tel: +43 662 2281 0 (hereinafter referred to as “provider”).
When making contact with the provider (via contact form or e-mail for example), the user’s details are stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry as well as in the event of subsequent business.
Comments and Contributions
When users leave comments on the blog or other areas where contributions are logged, their IP addresses may be stored. This is done for the safety of the provider, if someone posts illegal content in the comments and contributions (insults, banned political propaganda, etc.). In this case, the provider may be held responsible even for the comment or post and is therefore interested in the identity of the author.
Google Analytics – Data Privacy Statement
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable your use of the website to be analysed. Normally, the information on your use of this website that is generated by such cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA, and stored there. If IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, however, your IP address shall be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in any other contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases shall your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and be shortened there. Google shall, on behalf of the operator of this website, use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, put together reports on website activities and render in relation to the website operator further services in connection with use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics shall not be combined with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. Please note however that, in such case, you may possibly be unable to fully use all functions of this website. Moreover, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link, you can prevent data (including your IP address) generated by such cookie, relating to your use of the website, from being captured and transmitted to Google and being processed by Google: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
This publication uses social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white “f” on blue background or a “thumbs up” sign) or marked by the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list and the look of Facebook Social Plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When a user visits a web page of this offer that contains a social plugin, your browser directly connected with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transferred from Facebook directly to your browser, which embeds the latter into the website. The provider therefore has no effect on the amount of data that Facebook gathers using this plugin, and informs the user of this accordingly:
By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives information that a user has accessed the corresponding page of the offer. If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his/her Facebook account. When users interact with the plugins, for example, press the Like Button or make comments, the corresponding information is transmitted from user’s browser directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, the possibility exists that Facebook recognizes user’s IP address and stores it. According to Facebook, in Germany only anonymous IP addresses are stored.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as the relevant rights and ways to protect the privacy of users, one can refer to the privacy policies of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
If a user is a member of Facebook and does not want Facebook to collect data on this offer and link it to member data stored by Facebook, then user must log out of Facebook before visiting the website.
+1 Button Google+
This site may use the “+1″ button of the social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The plugins are identifiable by the “+1″ on a white or colored background.
When a user visits a web page containing such a button, the browser establishes a direct connection with Google’s servers. The content related to the “+1″ button is transmitted from Google directly to its browser which embeds the latter into the website. The provider therefore has no influence on the amount of data that Google collects with the button. According to Google, no personal information is collected without clicking on the button. Such data, including the IP address, are collected and processed, only for logged-in members.
Regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Google, as well as your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy, users can read Google’s privacy notices to the “+1″ button found in: http://www.google.com/intl/en/+/policy/+1button.html and FAQ: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+1/button/.
This offer uses the service Twitter buttons. These buttons are provided by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. They can be identified by terminology such as “Twitter” or “sequence”, connected to a stylized blue bird. With the help of these buttons, it is possible to share a contribution or page of this offer on Twitter, or follow the provider of this offer on Twitter.
When a user visits a page on this website which contains such a button, its browser establishes a direct connection to Twitter servers. The content related to the Twitter buttons is transmitted from Twitter directly to the user’s browser. The provider therefore has no impact on the amount of data that Twitter gathers using the plugin, and informs the user according to his knowledge. After this, the IP address of the user is only transmitted with the URL of the respective website in terms of buttons, but not for any other purposes other than the representation of the buttons.
More information can be found in Twitter’s Privacy Statement at http://twitter.com/privacy.
Revocation, amendments, corrections and updates
On request, the user has the right to receive information regarding the personal data which has been stored about him/her free of charge. In addition, the user has the right to corrections of inaccurate data, blocking and deletion of his/her personal data provided there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
Conception, Design and Programming:
viermalvier.at Agentur für Neue Medien GmbH