PALFINGER Communication Policy
We look forward to receive your comments. Please note the following general rules for comment submissions:
The purpose of the blog comments function is to promote objective discussion. To this end, the editorial team reserves the right to delete comments that are not conducive to such discussion. Although we do not check comments before they are posted online, we will use the option to delete them if so required. You do not have an automatic right to be published.
All comments will be unlocked by our editorial team. Not for censorship but to prevent insulting, racist or discriminatory comments.
Due to this there might be a delay at night and on weekends. We apologize for this.
Your e-mail address will not be made public and will only be stored in connection with the comment.
Tone and etiquette
- Treat other users like you want to be treated yourself
- Always remember that you are dealing with people and not only virtual identities. State your case firmly but never resort to personal attacks or personal comments.
- Insults, sexual innuendos or sexist, discriminating or racist comments are prohibited.
- Everyone has the right to express their opinion. Never try to force your own opinion upon others.
Following will lead to the deletion of the comment
- Misuse of the comments function as an advertising platform (spamming)
- Offering goods or services commercially or privately
- Violations of third-party rights, including and in particular copyrights
- All forms of insult or degradation of persons
- Racism and hate propaganda
- Pornography and obscenities
- Incitement to violence against persons, institutions or
- Calls to demonstrations as well as all forms of political debate
- Links to unsuitable and dubious Websites
- Comments which are not in German or English
- Quotes without specifying a source or author
- Comments without reference to the topic being commented on
- Uncommented upload of quotes and text extracts of any kind
- Comments with more than 1000 characters
- Machine-generated comments
- Similar contents as points listed
These rules also apply to the use of user names.
Violations of these guidelines will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to delete, edit, move or close topics or contributions.
Each user will be held responsible for the comments he or she posts.
The comments on our topics reflect the opinion of individual readers only. PALFINGER AG and its daughters accept no liability whatsoever for the accuracy and completeness of the contents.
All copyrights by PALFINGER AG.