For the fourth time in a row, PALFINGER won the ASRA (Austrian Sustainability Reporting Award) in the category „Integrated Business and Sustainability Report“.
PALFINGER picks up its seventh trophy
Also in 2017, PALFINGER is happy about the first prize of the ASRA sustainability award. Prizes for PALFINGER’s sustainability reports were received six times before. The prize is a recurring proof that the company’s sustainability management is on the right track.
Since 2013, PALFINGER perceives sustainability reporting in the form of an integrated annual report as an opportunity to present performances that combine environmental and social responsibility with economic ones.
The integration of non-financial aspects into the annual report was an important step in the right direction. Because economic success can only be achieved sustainably and with a long-term viewpoint. In its report, PALFINGER focuses on the integration of four sustainability areas: Responsible Employer, Eco-efficiency in production, Sustainable products and Fair business.
Take a look into the Integrated Annual Report 2016 and convince yourself of the award.
(Fotocredit: KWT/point of view)
The ASRA has been honoring sustainable companies for 18 years
Since 1999, the sustainability prize ASRA has been awarded annually by the Chamber of Public Accountants together with the cooperation partners – including respACT. The award is handed out in five categories:
- Integrated Annual and Sustainability Report >> 1. Place: PALFINGER AG
- Sustainability Report of Large Companies >> 1. Place: Wienerberger AG
- Sustainability Report of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (below 250 employees) >> 1. Place: VBV – Vorsorgekasse AG
- Sustainability Report of Non-Profit Organizations >> 1. Place: Innsbrucker Kommunalbetriebe AG
- GRI Initial Report >> 1. Place: Lidl Österreich GmbH
The criteria catalog for the assessment tool consists of four aspects:
- Vision, strategy and materiality
- Sustainability process in the company
- Principles of reporting
Here you will find more information (only in German): https://www.respact.at/site/themen/nachhaltigkeitsberichters/article/7277.html