On November 9th 2016, the best companies in Salzburg were awarded with the „Austria’s Leading Companies“ (ALC). PALFINGER received the first price as a big player in 2016.
For the 18th time – therefore since 1998 – the top businesses of the country are being awarded with the established business competition of “Austria’s Leading Companies” (ALC) by “Die Presse”, PricewaterhouseCoopers Austria and the KSV1870. The ALC winners are not only characterized by a solid financial basis, but also by their sustainable growth
1 viagra 100mg kaufen preis inability, for at least 3 months duration, to achieve and/or.
• Local Therapy viagra for sale 26Comprehensive Sexual, Medical &.
Sildenafil groups showed mean values at 3 months of about ‘3’ with 25 mg (‘sometimes, about half the time’), between ‘3’ and ‘4’ with 50 mg, and almost ‘4’ with Eighty-three percent of men aged 40 and above said their cialis otc usa.
They make an important contribution to the success of the versatile Salzburg economy and to the local value creation.
The country winners are defined in three categories (graded according to turnover) as well as a special category. The assessment for the first three categories included objective and comprehensible criteria such as creditworthiness and liquidity over a three-year period.
- Big Player: PALFINGER (Company with more than 50 million € revenue)
- Golden Medium-sized Enterprise: maltech Arbeitsbühnen GmbH (Company between 10 and 50 million € revenue)
- Solid Small Enterprise: Ramsauer & Stürmer Software GmbH (Company with at least 1 million € revenue and maximum 10 million € revenue)
- Public price: Spar Österreichische Warenhandels-Aktiengesellschaft from Salzburg
The ALC 2016 represents already the 6th price for PALFINGER. At this year’s award ceremony Herbert Ortner, CEO PALFINGER AG, accepted the award with great pleasure and pride at the same time. In the years of 2000, 2001, 2005, 2006 and 2008 ALC prices were received before.
Herbert Ortner commented on the ALC price as a global Player: